Thursday, April 5, 2007

Is it really spring?

It has been an interesting week to say the least. Can't say that you could not have trained for every type of weather possible. I ran yesterday at 5:00 AM it was 61 degrees when I left my house, 50 degrees when I got back an hour later and by 8:00 AM it was 40. Crazy!! I really do love my husband otherwise why would I live in the North Pole.

Thanks so much for all the concern over Scott, he is healing well. We are just making sure it does not get infected. He should be back fairly quickly.

I will be starting a new athlete profile for the site, so you all can get to know each other better. If you have any other ideas that you would like to see on the site, please let me know.

I hope you all have wonderful Easter and hopefully someday very soon, we will have a nice group ride outside of all places!!

Train Safe
Angela

No comments: